Parents are able to access key school information safely and securely, anytime from anyplace... all you need is a computer with Internet access and a user ID and password.
How to Register:
Please type in information and return. A PHOTO ID and a face to face registration is required for this online access for EACH parent requesting access. Photocopied IDs are not accepted. Change of e-mail Address for Parent Portal access will require a newly signed registration form.
For more information, visit the GCPS Gwinnett Go2 Parent Portal web page. Español
FAQ's & Troubleshooting
1. I can't remember my password - what do I do?
Use the "forgot password" link on the Go2Portal landing page. Instructions for resetting your password will be delivered to your registered e-mail address.
2. I applied for the Parent Portal, but I no longer have the original e-mail with login instructions. What do I do?
If you have already applied for parent portal, but no longer have the e-mail with log in instructions, please contact the front office, and ask for a "resend" of the parent portal log in information and token.
3. The Parent Portal will not recognize my student's token. What should I do?
First, try copying and pasting the student token from your e-mail into the parent portal setup screen. If you continue to have problems, please contact the front office.
4. Do I have to bring my Parent Portal to the school in person?
Yes. Each person applying for parent portal access will need to return the completed form and photo ID to the school in person.
5. What do I need to bring with me to the school to apply for parent portal access?
Please bring your completed form, along with your original Photo ID (photocopies will not be accepted).
6. How do I change my e-mail address for my parent portal access?
You will need to submit a separate form in person at the school to have your parent portal access e-mail address formally changed.
7. Can more than one person have access to a student's online information?
Yes. Parent portal access may be granted to multiple parents/guardians as long as they are listed as such in our student records. EACH person will need to submit the form and photo ID in person to apply.
8. Where can I find out about all of the features?
Please visit the GCPS Gwinnett Go2 Parent Portal web page for more information and a detailed explanation of Parent Portal features.
Sign up for the CHHS e-newsletter
Contact the webmaster
August 22, 2012
© Collins Hill High School 2012