Vision Benefit Summary
| Vision Plan Benefit Summary|
|How the plan works:
- The plan pays 100% of the first $50 of vision care expenses
- Then the plan pays 50% of the next $500 of vision care expenses
- The maximum benefit per person is $300 from January 1 through December 31 each year
- You may use the vision care provider of your choice
- GCPS Vision Plan Change - added 11/3/2006
Effective 1-1-2007 the GCPS Direct Reimbursement Vision plan will no longer offer discounts through the Cole Managed Vision Group.
|How to file a claim and receive reimbursement:
- The itemized bill is mailed or faxed to Direct Reimbursement along with a claim form.
Fax # 770-683-1099
Mailing Address: Direct Reimbursement Benefit Plans
PO Box 71549
Newnan, GA 30271
- Proof of student status (ages 19 through 25 must be submitted with the claim form, if full-time student.)
- Benefit checks will be made payable to you and mailed to your home.
- Please note that if you have a medical Flexible Spending Account through GCPS, when you submit your vision claim, any out-of-pocket expenses will be automatically distributed out of your Flexible Spending Account. You cannot use your Flex Card to pay for vision expenses and get reimbursement from Direct Reimbursement. 770-683-1170.