New Student Registration
Documents Required for Registration
An official document showing proof of birth date
A certified copy of a student's birth certificate or a passport must be presented for their record. We will make a copy of that important document. A birth certificate is REQUIRED before we can enroll a Kindergarten or first grade student.
Georgia Immunization Form (#3231) and Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Form (#3300)
  1. State forms are available at the health department and at most private physician and dental offices.
  2. Immunization forms from other states must be transferred to Georgia forms.
  3. A valid immunization form must be marked in the appropriate box with either "Complete for school attendance" or "Date of Expiration".
  4. Letters from appropriate healthcare professionals and out-of-state certificates are acceptable, if completed within the previous 12 months and stapled to the state forms.

Photo ID

The person enrolling a student should present proper identification. It may include a driver's license, a state ID card, a passport or other official photo identification such as official ID from or issued by a government agency or consulate.
Proof of custody/guardianship

Proof of guardianship is required for registration if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent.

Two Documents Providing Proof of Residency
  1. One document must be a house contract or lease agreement.
  2. The other document must be a utility bill (water, electric, or gas bill only).
  3. If the contract is not in a parent's name, a residency affidavit must accompany contract and bill. Notarized residency affidavit may be obtained from the local school.
Social Security Number
Social Security numbers are requested at the time of enrollment, however no student is denied enrollment for declining to provide their Social Security number. Parents will be asked to sign a waiver if the number is not provided.
School Records
It is helpful for class placement if you can bring a copy of your last report card. We will request records from your previous school, but there could be long delays in us getting those records.

• Go • Elements • Teacher Links • Scheduler •

If you are transferring from a school within Georgia, you do not need everything listed. 

Please bring the following and we will request records from your previous school.  If any documentation is missing when we receive your child's record, you will have to provide it for them to remain enrolled at Minor.

Two documents providing proof of residency

Withdrawal form from previous school

Previous report card is helpful but optional