Welcome to OSBORNE
Please click here
to register a new student.
clic aqui para istruccioness en el espanol
registrar’s office is open from 8:15am - 4pm every school day for your
convenience. No appointment is needed. Click
here for withdrawal information.
To make the
registration process run smoothly please bring the following documents
Information supplied by parent or guardian of enrolling student
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
A copy of a deed/contract/lease agreement or settlement statement
accompanied by at least one utility bill (gas, water, electric, NOT
phone) Proof of residency must show current address along with
parent or legal guardian's name,
If you do not currently own, rent, or lease your place of residence, a
notarized Residency Affidavit is required. This form is available at
the school. Osborne Middle School has a Notary on site, if needed.
2. HEALTH RECORDS
1) Georgia Immunization. (Shot records) (Form 3231)
2) Dental, Vision, and Hearing Certification. (Form 3300)
Both records MUST be on the Georgia Forms. These forms may
be obtained from the Gwinnett County Health Department or your own
physician. Gwinnett County Health Centers in our area are:
Lawrenceville Health Department
455 Grayson Hwy.
Buford Health Department
2755 Sawnee Ave.
Exams, shots and form transfers are services provided for a
Please note the new requirement for all middle school students: Your student must have two doses of Varicella
(chicken pox) vaccine or documentation of illness or laboratory proof of
immunity, and two MMR vaccines.
3. PROOF OF AGE - Includes one of the following:
A birth certificate, passport, adoption record, official school
transcript or official immigration documentation.
4. SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER - State law requires that schools ask
for this number at the time of enrollment. Students will be enrolled,
even if the number is not provided. However, parents will be asked to
sign a waiver.
The SS # is required to receive the HOPE Scholarship.
Extremely Helpful Documents to bring so that we may place your student
1. WITHDRAWAL FORMS FROM YOUR PREVIOUS SCHOOL.
2. TRANSCRIPT OR REPORT CARD FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL.
3. DISCIPLINE RECORD – Discipline record from the previous school
or a document from the previous school stating the following: “Student
has no discipline record.”
4. INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION PLAN (IEP) - Required if your child
received services through special education.
5. ESOL Students (Speakers of Other Languages) – International Center
Documentation and ESOL Documentation. If you don’t have this
documentation, please call The International Newcomer Center at
678-3985-5200 to set up an appointment for your child to be tested.
here for more information on the International Newcomer Center.
6. GIFTED STUDENTS: Gifted Eligibility Report. Students coming
from out of state must be tested.
7. If divorced or separated, legal documentation showing registering
parent as primary care giver.
8. TEMPORARY GUARDIANSHIP –A Letter of Guardianship is required
for registration, if the enrolling adult is not the birth parent.
Contact Gwinnett County Probate Court (770- 822-8265) to obtain
guardianship information. The court is located at 75 Langley Dr. in
9. Registering parent’s Photo ID.
call if you have any questions. Tracy Robson, Registrar 678-765-5987.