Snellville Middle School
Georgia Online Assessment System
|The Online Assessment System (OAS) enables students in Georgia to access practice tests that consist of the same kinds of questions as appear on the states assessments in reading, English/language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies in the Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT) and the Georgia High School Graduation Tests (GHSGT). Students may take generic tests for each content area or a teacher may create customized tests for their class to take. Tests can be taken anywhere a student has Internet access, at school or at home.|
First time users read below.
These instructions will help you take the practice CRCT tests provided by Georgia OAS. Practice tests may be taken anywhere you have Internet access.
Turn off or inactivate pop-up blockers. Georgia OAS uses pop-ups. On school computers click on Tools, Pop-up Blocker, Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
2. Log onto www.snellvillemiddle.org and click on the Georgia OAS link under Student Resources.
The student login is your Georgia Test ID # (GTID) and the password is
comets. The GTID is the bottom number printed on the label with your computer
login and password on it.
If you do not have an ID # use one of the following.
6th Grade Student Login - 66672058825 Password comets
7th Grade Student Login - 76672058825 Password comets
8th Grade Student Login - 86672058825 Password comets
If you logged on using your ID # you should see your name. If you logged on with one of the logins above you will see 6th, 7th, or 8th Grade Student.
4. Click on the button.
Choose the area you want to take the practice test in.
6. Choose a test from the list that appears and click on the button.
7. Select the best answer then click on the button in the lower left corner. If you need to move back to a previous question you can use the button.
8. When you have answered all of the questions click the button then .
9. After you review the results you may return to the main page by clicking on the button.
For more information select the Student User Guide or Parent User Guide buttons from the main page.