|How to Apply|
- Students must apply through an application process; the application packet is available from the Work-Based Learning teacher at your school.
- Grades, attendance and discipline are reviewed to ensure that we have the best student applicants to present to employers.
- Coursework related to your career choice is required. For apprenticeships, students are required to have a post-secondary plan that follows related coursework and a workplace opportunity that matches as closely as possible to the student’s academic and career goals.
- Students must actively participate in the job search and interviewing process and cannot be guaranteed a job by the program coordinators.
- Contact your counselor or the Work-Based Learning Coordinator at your school for more information.