The Video Production program gives students the chance to bring their ideas to life and tell exciting stories through the lens of a camera. This program provides experience with the fundamental and advanced aspects of video production, using Avid-based, industry-standard equipment in the program’s television and video production studio. Spending time in front of and behind the camera in a full-scale studio, students will gain exposure to a wide variety of program formats, including multiple camera interviews, commercials, music videos, short films, and more.
|Video Production ||Audio and Video Technology and Film I |
Video Broadcast Production II
Video Broadcast Production III
Advanced Composition *
* Course counts as a senior language arts credit for graduation and toward entrance requirements for a Board of Regents college.
See your school counselor for more information.
- Video Systems Technicians
- Video Graphics, Special Effects, and Animation
- Audio-Video Designers and Engineers
- Technical Computer Support Technicians Film, Video, and DVD
- Audio-Video System Service Technicians
- Audio Systems Technicians
- Audio/Video Operations
- Control Room Technician
- Station Mangers and Radio & TV Announcers
- Publishers, Editors, and Journalists and Reporters, Print, Broadcast, Other Broadcast Technicians