The Welding program is designed for students to develop their knowledge and skills in industrial and construction welding, varied welding techniques, and blueprint reading. Students will read and interpret welding drawings and sketches and learn industry safety rules. With successful completion of this program, students will become eligible to earn certification in welding technologies.
|Welding ||Industry Fundamentals Occupational Safety|
Mathematics of Industry and Government*
Introduction to Metals
* Course counts as a 4th math credit for graduation and toward entrance requirements for a Board of Regents college.
See your school counselor for more information.
- Athletic Trainer
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Exercise Physiologist
- Medical Doctor
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Specialist
- Sports Nutritionist
- Employee Fitness Director
- Physical/Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Physiologist