3. Student Needs
d. Current status of other educational variables (Optional)
Guidelines / Requirements for compliance in this section (from the Peer-Response Rubric):
- Documented, certifiable data are used to determine and describe the current status of other education variables in the System (for example, attendance, behavior, retention, school completion, student motivation/interest in school, parent involvement, etc.)
- Descriptions of other education variables are rich and specific needs are clearly outlined. The account provides a compelling portrait for action.
- The account of other educational variables is tightly linked to collected data.
- Multiple data collection methods and sources are used.
- Trend data from previous years are provided and illustrate the System’s history of data collection and analysis.
This optional section has not been included.