A list of persons responsible for the implementation of each strategy is included. (Titles are sufficient.)
All strategies have a defined owner or group of owners responsible for successful implementation of the strategy. However, in some cases, the owner of a strategy is part of a changing department or division, and therefore is not listed specifically.
To aid with the reading of the specific objectives, all of the plans are organized and separated by our seven Strategic Goals, as applicable to the scope of this instructional technology plan. Click on the following links to see the detail to each section:
- Ensure a world-class education for all students by focusing on teaching and learning the Academic Knowledge and Skills (AKS) curriculum.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and orderly environment for all.
- Optimize student achievement through responsible stewardship of its financial resources and the proactive pursuit of all resources necessary to meet current and future demands.
- Recruit, employ, develop, and retain a workforce that achieves the mission and goals of the organization.
- Meet the continuing and changing demand for essential information through technological systems and processes that support effective performance and desired results.
- Provide and manage the system's facilities and operations in an exemplary manner as determined by programmatic needs and best management practices.
- Apply continuous quality improvement strategies and principles as the way the organization does business.
Copyright 2006 Gwinnett County Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.
Click here for a glossary of terms used in this document.