|We are pleased that you are considering Gwinnett County Public Schools as you make your career decision. Gwinnett County Public Schools, the largest school district in Georgia and one of the fastest growing in the United States, constantly seeks a talent pool of highly qualified school leaders to help attain our district's vision: To become a system of world-class schools where students acquire the academic knowledge and skills to be successful as they continue their education at the postsecondary level and/or enter the workforce.|
Applicants must complete an online application to be considered for a School Leadership position (Principal or Assistant Principal, which includes;
- External Applicants: Two professional references completed by current supervisor and another administrator;
- Internal Applicants: One professional reference completed by current Principal;
- Georgia Educator Certificate at Level 5 or higher in Educational Leadership or comparable certificate from out-of-state;
- Official College transcript(s);
- PrincipalInsight™ web-based interview designed by the Gallup Organization. If you have questions concerning the interview, please contact The Gallup Organization at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling toll-free 877-425-5872.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Gwinnett County Public Schools.
For hands on assistance, please visit our computer "kiosks" at the Instructional Support Center, 437 Old Peachtree Road, Suwanee, Georgia 30024 (Map). Please contact the Applications Center by email at ApplicationsCenter@gwinnett.k12.ga.us or call 678-301-6000 should you have questions about the application process or your application.
Please keep in mind that teaching vacancies may come available as early as March, with other job openings occurring throughout the school year. Please keep your Profile updated on the Careers homepage. Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions webpage for additional information concerning the Application Process.