Welcome to the IMD Web Pages!
Our Strategic Goal:
Goal 5: Gwinnett County Public Schools will meet the continuing and changing demand for essential information through technological systems and processes that support effective performance and desired results.
Vision for Information Management and Technology:
As indispensable parts of the instructional and administrative infrastructure of any system of world-class schools, information management and technology in the GCPS will:
a. Advance teaching and learning, with an emphasis on learning and problem-solving.
b. Provide learning opportunities through which students and staff receive, gather, analyze, and/or present information.
c. Provide all users the information, skills, and tools they need to perform their jobs effectively and make data-driven decisions.
d. Help teachers facilitate and evaluate student learning through a variety of methods with anytime, anywhere access.
e. Facilitate communication between the system and its internal and external customers.
f. Enable the system to achieve operational and analytical excellence through the use of progressive technology solutions.
- Need to get in touch with someone within IMD? Click on our IMD Directory.
- As with any large organization, there are Policies and Procedures which enable our job-critical processes to run more smoothly. IMD is no exception. Click here for IMD’s Policies and Procedures.
- Click Newsletters to read recent issues of IMD Connection and learn more about IMD.
- Each year, IMD works diligently to help ensure technology runs seamlessly for our students, staff and administration. For a glimpse at just a few of the things we accomplish behind the scenes, check out IMD By the Numbers
- In today’s world of substantial email exchanges, we all need to use email etiquette. For some good reminders and guidelines, click on Email Etiquette.
- Would you like to learn some time saving tips that can assist you in your everyday dealings with Microsoft Office? IMD’s Technology Tips can help.
- For GCPS’s five-year Technology Plan, please click here