|2010 Records Request Form |
Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher is required to open PDF files linked on this web site. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you can download a free copy of the latest version directly from www.adobe.com. Just click the Adobe Reader icon below.
To Request a Transcript:
Complete the downloadable records request form above. If you are unable to access the form, your written request should include the following:
- Your complete name at the time you attended a Gwinnett school (maiden name, if applicable).
- Your date of birth.
- The last Gwinnett County Public School you attended.
- The last year you attended a Gwinnett County school or your graduation date.
- Your daytime phone number.
- An address to which the transcript should be mailed, if applicable.
- Your signature MUST appear on the records request form. For students under age 18, a parent or guardian must sign the form.
- A copy of your photo ID.
- Please include the $5 fee per transcript requested.
- NOTE: We accept cash or money orders.
- All education verification requests require a $5 fee.
Options to Submit Requests for Records:
You may request your records request in person by visiting our offices. Please allow 48 hours of processing time following your request.
Please mail your request with your transcript fee and a copy of your photo ID to the following address:
ATTN: Office of Student Records
Gwinnett County Public Schools
437 Old Peachtree Road NW, Bldg. 200
Suwanee, GA 30024-2978
All fax requests should be sent to 678-301-6323. You may pay the transcript fee and show your photo ID when you pick up your transcript from the Instructional Support Center on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
All records and transcripts requested by phone must be picked up in person. A copy of your photo ID and the transcript fee will be required when you pick up your records. The phone number for the Office of Student Records is 678-301-6144. You may leave a message that should include your daytime phone number, and the date and time you would like to pick up your requested records or transcripts, along with all relevant information.
- Student records are held at the last school attended for two (2) years before they are sent to the Office of Student Records.
- Requests for students under the age of 18 will require a parent of legal guardian's signature
- Allow a minimum of 48 hours to process your request
- Photo ID is required for all requests
- $5.00 fee per transcript request
- Cash or Money Orders ONLY
- ALL INCOMPLETE REQUESTS WILL BE RETURNED
A student's educational records are confidential and may only be disclosed as allowed by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), or with the written permission of the student's parent or legal guardian, or of the student (if over 18 or attending a postsecondary school).