Community Partners and the School Effect
- Click here for more on GO bond referendum results and the system’s building plan.
- Click here for GCPS’ legislative priorities and here for current status of education-related legislation before the 2008 General Assembly.
- Click here for details on upcoming Area Board Meetings in April.
- Click here for more on the Gwinnett County Public Schools Foundation Fund, Inc., a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to providing financial resources to enrich and enhance education in Gwinnett County Public Schools.
- Click here for details on the partnership program at Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science, and Technology.
- Click here to learn about GCPS’ Partners in Education program.
- Click here for information about classes, events, and programs offered through GCPS' Community Schools program and Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation, GCPS' partner in offering quality, affordable educational and recreational activities to the community.
- Click here for a link to the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
- Click here to learn about Partnership Gwinnett, a vision for the future shared by GCPS and the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, along with other community partners in government, education, healthcare, and business.
- Click here for more about the Principal for a Day program in November 2007, including scenes from the event.
- Click here for more information about the SafeStart Seminars on teen driving safety, a GCPS collaboration with RoadWise.
- Click here to view a slide show featuring examples of partnerships around the county.
- Click here for an application for the GEMS Oversight Committee, another way to partner with GCPS.
- Click here for tip sheets for parents, a child’s first and best teacher.