Click here for link to FLP dates
Return to Top
a place . . .
· To inform parents about school programs that help students meet education standards.
· To involve parents in decision making by attending a Parent Meeting 2 hours a month on behalf of their child.
· To assist parents in communicating with teachers and administrators.
· For parents to participate in workshops and trainings.
· To provide instructional strategies and educational resources for check-out to use at home.
GIVE West Parent Center Contact and Hours
The Parent Center is located in the main building next to the Media Center.The Parent Instructional Support Coordinator (PISC), Consuelo Garcia,can be reached at (770) 246-5341.
Parent Center Hours: 6:35 am-2:50 pm Monday - Thursday
6:35 am- 1:35 pm Friday
El Centro de Padres es localizado en el Edificio Principal. La Coordinadora de Padres,Consuelo Garcia, puede ser alcanzada en el (770) 246-5341.
Horas del Centro de Padres: 6:35 am -2:50 pm lunes- jueves
6:35 am- 1:35 pm viernes